Vintage Fruit Gala Ham Glaze
Top your ham with this delicious and colorful fruit glaze. Makes a most attractive entrée.
- 4 pounds ready-to-eat fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup Vintage Fruit Syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Vintage Fruit (drained)
Bake ham according to label directions; score with sharp knife.
In medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon glaze over ham. Return to oven and bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
TIP: Recipe can be doubled; serve half of the glaze warm as a sauce.